Milestone Construction, Inc., Syracuse, Indiana was formed by John O. Gradle, President, and John J. Kolton, Secretary/Treasurer, in 1989. Pursuing residential and commercial design/build projects, Milestone Construction is capable of taking a project from concept, through design and construction to final occupancy by the Owner.
Milestone Construction is dedicated to the quality design and construction of residential and commercial projects. This Mission Statement outlines specific goals and guidelines for Milestone Construction to be a successful and professional organization.
- Owner satisfaction is our first priority
- Pursue and complete all work through professionalism and respect for others.
- Maintain a reputation of completing quality projects within budget and on schedule.
- Be recognized as a leader and trendsetter in the construction industry.
- Achieve constant but manageable annual growth.
- Maintain long term relationships with owners, suppliers, and quality subcontractors.
- Hire long-term employees with skills meeting the goals of this Mission Statement.
- Complete each project by utilizing a "team effort" approach between the owner, designer, and the contractor.
- Become involved in area associations which promote the construction industry.
- Continually update our knowledge of design and construction through continuing education.